Tuesday, September 7, 2010

ultrasound at 20 weeks.

Baby, is 8 ounces :)
Mommy & Daddy gave me a big head!
Daddy has four other pictures of my feet to pick out some Jordans!


Baby would not stop moving. Baby was giving the radiologist a hard time with getting certain pictures of baby's head & brain. Baby would not get his/her head out of my pelvis. They had to tilt me almost upside down so baby would gravitate out of my pelvis and apply pressure several times to get baby to show his/her brain. Baby also hid his/her private parts knowing mommy and daddy didn't wanna know whether he/she was a girl or boy.

2 comments:

  1. Sherri that is so neat. Love the pics. LOL at getting some measurements for a pair of shoes. I don't think I bought Ian shoes until he was almost a year old.

    ReplyDelete